Sleep Apnea Device
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that causes stops in breathing during sleep. A person with sleep apnea is rarely aware of having this problem. Usually, sleep apnea is noticed by other people witnessing the episodes of breathing cessation. That is why, symptoms of sleep apnea can be present for years without identification. Call Aesthetic Dental & Specialty Center today for more information about sleep apnea solutions at (661) 290-2825!
The Main Symptoms of Sleep Apnea:
- Hypersomnia – sleeping too much during daytime
- Loud snoring
- Breathing cessation during sleep
- Sudden awakening with respiration difficulty
- Dry mouth and sore throat after sleep
- Morning headache
- Problems with attention and concentration
If you have a sleep apnea diagnosis - a condition of interrupting breathing during sleep – we can offer you different types of sleep apnea devices.
Myerson EMA device increases airway space by opening the bite and gently advancing the mandible with interchangeable elastic straps. With EMA sleep apnea device, you will have a deeper and more restful sleep.
EMA appliance helps prevent snoring and relieve the symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea. The EMA is suitable for patients with both full and partial set of natural teeth. EMA is made of thermoplastic polymer featuring superior strength. EMA is offered in 9 lengths and 4 strengths. These 36 different straps provide effective side-to-side and front-to-back movements of the jaw and maximum comfort. The flexibility of the elastic straps facilitates proper adjustment and freedom of mandibular motion. When treated properly, the EMA custom-fitted device can serve for years.
Why Choosing Myerson EMA?
- You can talk while wearing the device
- The EMA fits perfectly inside the mouth
- The elastic straps are latex free
- It is easy to change the straps by your own
The Silencer is an adjustable oral device for treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. The device looks like a simple night guard, but it is more complex. With the Silencer, a vertical adjustment in both dimensions is possible. The innovative design allows free movement of the mandible and prevent the TMJ (Temporomandibular joint). The body of the Silencer is made of elastamer which is much more comfortable than hard acryl material. The device is fabricated with a durable titanium hinge located in the incisor area - a key component called the Halstrom Hinge.™ The Silencer is very effective for most sleep apnea patients.
Why Choosing the Silencer?
- Comfortable treatment of sleep apnea
- The possibility of vertical adjustment
Aveo-TSD is a simple anti-snoring device that directly suctions onto the tongue. Aveo-TSD helps prevent the tongue from falling back to the throat and increase the airway. The device is made of medical-grade Dupont silicone and is available is three sizes. Aveo-TSD is indicated for all patients who have snoring problem, including those who wear dentures or have the TMJ.
Why Choosing the Aveo-TSD?
- Simple usage
- You can fit the device by your own
- It doesn’t feet to the jaw or teeth
- It has a six-month replacement warranty in case of product defects
- It lasts for 12 months, but with a proper care you will be able to wear it up to 24 months
Call Aesthetic Dental & Specialty Center today at (661) 290-2825 to learn more about our dental procedures and solutions.
<- Back to Home Page